Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Anywhere But Here


Again the atlas. I told you I loved it. In this exercise we had to send a message to ourselves. I decided to send my package away with no return. This was a different experience for me to utilize a different color pattern in this piece. As you will notice I enjoy bright primary colors but this piece is very shiny and gold. These pages really represent a love for Copper and Annie that could no longer be expressed. My love of my world, my kitties, could no longer be with me. My mom and I raised them when they were orphaned. They have a very good loving home but I still miss them a great deal and sometimes I still imagine that Copper is up snuggling with me by my head and that Annie is curled up in bed at my feet. You will always be in my heart, kitties.

No comments: