Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Birthday from Amanda, Chris, Bailey, Clara, Ethan and Raylin


Today I received the most wonderful package in the mail. It was filled with homemade Amish peanut butter, yum yum and hand painted jars that I am going to use to hold my paint brushes in my craft room. In one of the jars there are little slips of paper that are folded up that are written by everyone in the family. I am only allowed to open up one slip of paper per week until they are all gone. The first one I opened up today was written by my brother Chris. It said "remember the time we tried to sneak a cat in the house and dad said nice tail boy". It has me cracking up. Seriously, this is the best gift ever and I will look forward to many weeks ahead of opening up the different messages. I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Oh man you got peanut butter for your birthday..I am the biggest peanut butter ho there is!! I basically live on peanut butter!!
I had it for breakfast today and lunch today!!
You are so lucky!!!

Mandy said...

I'm in LOVE with the note jar, what a great idea!!! I love PB too!!! Yummy, yummy, yummy. My fav is PB & Honey on Honey Whole Wheat bread from Great Harvest Bakery! Had for lunch yesterday!
(FYI ~ Weight Watcher gals, Honey Whole Wheat bread from GHB is only 1 point per slice, it's nice and hearty & yummy too!)