Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Grape Street Cafe


Last night I had the pleasure of going to dinner at Grape Street Cafe with Betty, Jerry and June. We have started a new tradition of going to dinner once a month on the first Tuesday of the month. The more the merrier so if you would ever like to join us please let one of us know. We are meeting at different restaurants across Las Vegas to eat, drink and be merry! We share crafty ideas and learn more about life and each other. It is so much fun, especially with Jerry telling her exciting "love" stories. You go girl! We all ordered different dishes but by far my favorite was Jerry's dish of Eggplant Parmesan which was out of this world. The first time I ever went to this cafe was for a my friend Stacey's wedding reception. It was great fun, but had to much yummy wine to really remember it well, opps. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone. It is so romantic and the food is great.

No comments: