Thursday, September 4, 2008

Blessings

It is hard for me to imagine but last year at this same time I felt lost and confused and when asking myself and when others asked me too I couldn't even tell you where my confidence was or who I really was anymore. When literally pushed into the jewelry arena I wasn't really sure I was creative or doubted that I would even fit in...Wow what a difference a year can make! Now not only do I feel like I fit in I feel like it is a home that I never even knew was possible. See, I still believe that everything happens for a reason and had this person not pushed me towards this creative outlet I never would've found the thing that is truly healing my life. So this birthday I am truly thankful and feel incredibly blessed. Not only do I have my tried and true loving friends that have always seen me through the good the bad and the ugly, I have a whole host of new friends who are enriching my life in ways I didn't even know were possible. So thank you to the friends who held me when I cried this year, to friends who aren't afraid to shake their thing line dancing at Stoney's, to friends who like to take creative road trips, to friends who make me laugh so hard I cry and to all of you who listened, encouraged and supported me this year. I love you all!

No comments: