Friday, September 5, 2008

What a Birthday!


A big THANK YOU to all of the ladies in the jewelry group for all of their wonderful gifts. I am putting up a group shot of all of my presents but it really doesn't do them justice. They all deserve pictures of their own but you can zoom in and look at most of them pretty well. I feel so lucky to have such creative and talented friends.

I also have to thank all of my non-jewelry making friends for their lunches, dinners, well wishes and gifts too. My students that I supervise at work even got me flowers. They are so sweet. The arrangement has this really cool vine in it!

I know I just said this yesterday but I feel so lucky. Thanks again everybody.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Hey, we are lucky to know you, it is hard to find nice sweet adorable people in this world now days, but we found you!
See you soon!!!

Mandy said...

I feel lucky to have crossed paths with you & have your friendship! I'm so glad you are staying here! Mwah!