Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Studio Chairs


The old
The new!


I finally managed to get the four chairs covered in what I'm calling my "studio" which is actually a spare bedroom. You should've heard the delivery men when I got the table a month ago. You want us to put the table in the bedroom? Are you sure? Yes....I'm sure! I am including a picture of what the chairs originally looked like. They had a brown seat cover. Now they have something vibrant and bright that just makes you want to create, well hopefully. A big thank you to my friend Mandy who came over with her staple gun and covering expertise.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Nice chairs!! Can't wait to see the studio!!

Colleen Mcgraw said...

They turned out beautiful Amanda, isn't it great to have a dedicated space to work in???

Mandy said...

These turned out great, I'm so glad you picked this fabric!!!