Monday, February 11, 2008

Bling It On!




This was the class that Mandy taught for us at Colleen's House. We used Swarovski crystals and each made two keychains. The first one I made was the green one where we learned how to glue and set the crystals on an object. The second keychain was the heart one. It was really hard to make this heart pattern on the keychain. I don't think my crystals were quite small enough to make a good design but oh well, I still love them. I even got a couple of the perfect positioners the other day at Bead Haven just to have on hand in case I feel the need to bling some more. Thanks Mandy,you were a great teacher!




4 comments:

Farrary said...

Hey where is the picture of those lovely earrings I saw last night? alf

Amanda said...

Sorry they aren't up yet. You know I did this class over a month ago but hopefully my earrings will make it up a little sooner.

Farrary said...

Oh, so which piece were you working on Sunday? Remember AU registration needs to postmarked Friday for first choice. Which Grgich (sp?) workshop are you planning to take? I printed two that look interesting, buy you know I have this thing about trying to paint something that's actually supposed to look like a specific identifiable something! Happy Tuesday, alf

Amanda said...

You're right I did the earring class on Sunday when I saw you. I was just behind on blogging is all I meant to say. I am looking at taking the Voice Lessons class or the one that she is offering in the evening Evenings with Anne Grgich. Happy Wednesday to you! Are you going to be in your office tomorrow at some point?